The CSTEP-1 grommet machine is a portable, but also budget-minded, grommet hand press. So, it is ideal for occasional to moderate use. For that reason, thousands of worldwide CS-TEP-1 owners have been enjoying their dependable, easy-to-use ClipsShop CSTEP-1 grommet attachers for decades. They do this in a variety of commercial and retail applications, such as sign-making.
The CSTEP-1 is an entry-level manual grommet machine. Replace your hammer with a ClipsShop grommet machine now! You’ll wish you did it sooner.
- Attach ClipsShop non-rusting self-piercing grommets — Cut your hole and set your grommet in one operation. Save time and money as a result
- Interchangeable dies — The CSTEP-1 grommet machine is compatible with ClipsShop grommet self-piercing and also hole cutter dies from size #XX00 through size #4. It’s important to note that it takes only seconds to change between different dies
- Easy to set up and easy to use — Because of the simple design, operators can attach grommets with the CSTEP-1 with little training
- Small and practical – weighing less than 10 lbs and being just over 12 inches high. As a result it is portable and also takes up little bench or table space
- Years of reliable performance at an affordable price
- Suitable for a wide range of materials, including vinyl, corrugated plastic, as well as other plastics, fabric, poster board and many other substrates
- Durable construction, so it requires no special maintenance
Applicable Grommet Sizes: #4 (1/2 ID), #3 (7/16″), #2 (3/8″ – 0.375 hole size), #1 (5/16), #0 (1/4), #00 (1/), #X00 (1/), #XX00 (1/8″ hole)
Compatible dies: ClipsShop self-piercing dies & hole cutter piercing dies
Weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)
Throat depth (from center of die): 1 3/4″ (45 mm)
Lever length: 8″ (202 mm)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 12 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ x 7 1/4″
Buy a CSTEP-1 manual grommet press now at our online store.
How do you store your grommets and dies? Consider using versatile Tilt Bin tilt-out storage bins.